Junior Country Account Manager Poland
Do you enjoy a special relationship to Poland? Are managing relationships, listening to people, providing sound advice and convincing individuals, traits that fit your personality? If this describes you, then we look forward to hearing from you.
After an initial training period, during which you’ll get to know the people involved, the agency, its services, and of course our client structure, you will gradually take on more responsibility, look after our existing clients from Poland and continue to expand business from the region from our agency’s location in Bad Nauheim, Germany.
You have earned a business or marketing degree, have already gained initial work experience in marketing, and enjoy dealing with international clients. You are quick to adapt to people and different situations, you argue convincingly and credibly and always understand your clients, therefore justifying the trust placed in you. You feel comfortable in an environment that offers you flat hierarchies, open and constructive teamwork and perspectives. Your reliability helps you find acceptance and build trust. You know and appreciate Poland and the Polish culture, you are fluent in Polish and German, as well as written and spoken English, and you’re motivated to prove your abilities in a dynamic team and a pleasant working environment in the advertising industry. If this describes you, then we look forward to hearing from you.
What awaits you?
- An exciting job with responsibility and development potential
- Work on exciting and diverse international projects for renowned clients
- A relaxed, informal working environment in a dynamic team
- Horizontally structured hierarchy with direct inter-team communications
- Openness for new impulses and ideas
Who you are
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills; “soft” people skills are second nature to you
- A general understanding of advertising, marketing, media outreach and social media
- Quick to understand the client’s business, marketplace and factors affecting their business
- Excellent presentation and convincing skills to present the product deliverables to the client
- Well-organized, good stress management and administrative skills to handle a timeline of tasks while optimizing use of time and resources to fulfill projects
- Team player who knows that collaboration and teamwork are key to an account manager’s role
- Familiarity with the typical software programs used by an agency, including CRM, SEO Tools, billing programs, MS Office, presentation and organizational programs, inbound and outbound marketing platforms, marketing/webinar tools
- Fluent in Polish and German (spoken and written) and strong knowledge of English (speaking and written)
What you’ll do
- Customer Relationship Management: provide day-to-day customer service to clients and handle communications via phone, email or in person
- Foster new client relationships; work with sales and marketing team to prepare presentations and sales pitches
- Identify potential new clients and business opportunities
- Communicate client agenda to relevant agency staff members; brief creative teams to develop advertising, event, public relations and social media campaign ideas
- Support in the development of project timelines and work with creative teams to create necessary advertising, artwork, copy, press texts and marketing collateral
- Participation in the presentation of concepts, campaign ideas and creative deliverables to client
- Handle day-to-day duties for clients; liaise with media and publishers to coordinate placement of texts and advertising
- Collaborate in the development of marketing strategies and media proposals and propose to clients
- Compose structured client reports in the format client requires or agency provides based on the agreed to schedule with client
- Work on innovative projects for top national and international brands
- Large potential for development within an interdisciplinary team
- An environment where fairness, fun and success go hand in hand
- Modern offices in the heart of Bad Nauheim
We look forward to receiving your application!
ITMS Marketing GmbH