Once again, Major League Baseball’s travelling theme park, the MLB Roadshow, is coming to Europe. .
Scheduled to visit eight German and Dutch cities over a two week period, the tour will include a pitching tunnel, batting cage, mini baseball field and a photo booth tent. With a long history of successful roadshows, ITMS Sports will once again manage the tour.
The goal of the show is to promote Major League Baseball throughout Germany, providing fun-packed attractions for children and adults to enjoy. The events are designed to be family-friendly, enabling all ages to experience the thrill of the game first-hand.
ITMS is responsible for the planning, organization and marketing of MLB’s traveling baseball fest, including media relations and advertising. The events also allow fans to transport themselves to major US baseball parks while wearing authentic team gear via a green screen photo booth. The photos from the booth will be published to social media sites throughout the fair, and diverse prizes will be provided to participants at each show. With experience hosting the tour in the past, the full-service agency is confident that this year’s tour will be just as successful, and expects over 15,000 visits at each stop.
The show will be held from August 30 through September 13 at these locations:
· August 30th Berlin, Sport im Olympiapark
· August 31st Frankfurt, Konstablerwache
· September 2nd Stuttgart, Kronprinzplatz
· September 3rd Regensburg, Neupfarrplatz
· September 4th Munich, Odeonsplatz
· September 7th Berlin, Alexanderplatz
· September 9th Amsterdam, Arena Boulevard
· September 11th Cologne, Neumarkt
· September 13th Leipzig, Augustusplatz